|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 05:27 AM EST||
LONDON, November 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Gift Library.com, Caroline Stanbury's luxury internet gift shopping company, has secured new funding which will allow her to grow the business internationally.
One of the funds run by Artemis Investment Management LLP, and managed by Artemis co-founder John Dodd, has invested a substantial and undisclosed sum into the company to speed its expansion.
Gift Library was founded by Caroline Stanbury in 2008. Last night she said: "I am delighted to have Artemis on board. They have a very good record of investing in growing businesses. Their expertise and support will help take Gift Library to where it should be - at the very top of the online luxury goods market."
John Dodd added: "Gift Library now has the opportunity to grow into a global business. We are pleased to be able to help the business realise its full potential."
For further information please contact:
Chloe August, Senior Account Manager
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London