|By Business Wire||
|November 23, 2012 05:18 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wjrrb/unified) has announced the addition of the "Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) -- Current State, Growth Prospects and Game Changers of the Global UCC Market 2012" report to their offering.
PAC's Market InSight report "Unified Communication & Collaboration: Current State, Growth Prospects and Game Changers of the Global UCC Market 2012" provides in-depth insights into the current state and future development of unified communication & collaboration (UCC).
As we will see, UCC is a key trend that impacts all traditional software and IT services (SITS) market segments. Thus this analysis not only addresses software manufacturers and services providers that are positioned in one or several UCC sub-segments, such as voice infrastructure, unified communication, e-mail & groupware and collaboration. SITSI suppliers in related software and services segments should also be aware of the challenges and opportunities linked to the UCC trend.
The report has the following structure:
- Pac Analyses
- Management Summary
- Pac's Opinion
- Pac's Recommendations
- Brief Description
- Segment Characteristics
- Supplier Landscape
- Medium-Term Trends
- Major Trend Topics In The Ucc Market
- Discussion On Most Relevant Topics
- Long-Term Vision
- Scope Definition
- IT Services and Solution Provider, Decision-Makers in User Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wjrrb/unified
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?