|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 05:01 AM EST||
LONDON, November 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Be the big shot with Sky Vegas casino and join Millionaires Club
Ever dreamt of being a millionaire?
At Sky Vegas you can live the dream with their brilliant Sky Millions game to be in with a chance of a very impressive jackpot. By playing this Sky Vegas exclusive, players can put themselves in the running to win millions! Sky Vegas don't do online casino games by halves, and this is no exception.
In addition to offering an exciting range of games, Sky Vegas proudly deliver the experience of gambling Vegas-style with the ease and comfort of home. All that glitters come from their range of golden games, such as Sky Millions, but also adventures such as Zuma, an action-packed journey to a jackpot.
The Sky Millions game is one of the best. The simplicity of the style of play, also, is something that has attracted Sky Vegas fans. With 9 win lines, players can bet in their currency from 0.10 to 20.00 units on each line.
Players simply choose their stake and click the Bet Up and Down arrows to increase and decrease the size of their stake per line. The Up and Down arrows select the number of lines players wish to organise the game by. Of course, there is the option of customising and players can also click on an individual number and colour or select and de-select as the play develops.
The online casino experience has changed somewhat throughout recent times and has evolved into a fun and plush environment in which to play. It is also far more of a larger community, connecting players to solidly innovative and exciting games. With such ripe and rich awards at the end of the casino tunnel, playing is both fun and fruitful.
To join the Millionaires Club, visit http://www.skyvegas.com for further details.
About Sky Vegas
Sky Vegas is the online casino division of BSkyB. Established in March 2003, it now boasts more than 200 games including slots games, table games, instant win games, penny arcade and community games. Sky Vegas does not accept customers from the USA and operates fully within UK law under a licence issued by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?