|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 04:30 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- With winter knocking on our doors, and the current state of the UK's economy it's time to start looking at how to save money on your energy bills for 2012/2013.
First Utility's iSave v12 tariff has managed to beat companies such as Sainsbury's Energy and nPower's tariffs to take one of the top spots on uSwitch.com's list of 'Best Buy' plans. This means that customers looking to compare gas and electricity prices can rest assured that with this tariff they'll be saving the household quite a bit of cash.
Here's how much money can be saved:
-- iSave v12(i): Saving UK consumers up to GBP 221(ii) on average per year on their standard dual fuel tariff
Thanks to this great tariff, First Utility is now leading the way in energy saving for UK residents looking to reduce their bills.
About First Utility
First Utility is the UK's largest independent utilities supplier, offering both electricity and gas services to their valued customers; be they home users or commercial organisations. First Utility is the only energy provider to provide smart meters to all their UK customers. It is through the use of smart metering technology that First Utility enables consumers to measure and control their energy consumption and payments.
If you're interested in keeping warm this winter paying less for your energy then take a look at First Utility's new iSave v12 tariff online.
Despite some First Utility complaints in the past, now positive First Utility reviews are being received from the likes of uSwitch.com, easier.com and Moneyfacts.com thanks to their new tariff and commitment to improve customer service.
(i) iSave v 12 is now only available by purchasing online at www.firstutility.com
(ii) Savings comparison correct as of October 2012
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher