|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 04:00 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Looking for fashion in plus sizes is easy with Curvissa. Their Shape Calculator is perfect if you want to find out your shape for the party season. It takes just a few clicks to see what figure type you fall into.
Once Curvissa have your vital stats they can give you some great advice and styling tips that will help you dress to flatter and complement your shape, allowing you to make the most of your best bits. As well as guidance on top fashion tips, you'll also be able to see items in the Curvissa range which will help you create your perfect look.
Curvissa's shape calculator will ask you to measure your height without shoes, across your breasts, around your waist and also around the widest part of your hips. The Shape Calculator then brings up the profile page for your figure type, detailing a figure description and tips for the best way to dress.
It also opens up numerous tabs which showcase the latest trends suited to your shape, as well as how to dress for a number of occasions, including basic and chic.
Curvissa's shape calculator is perfect for the party season as it means you can shop in confidence for the latest styles that are guaranteed to flatter your body shape - whatever your size!
+44 (0) 161 661 4329
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks