|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 12:55 AM EST||
BEIJING, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SGAS), ("Sino Gas" or the "Company") today announced that it will conduct a conference call at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 26, 2012 to discuss third quarter and nine month of 2012 financial results.
The Company released its third quarter and nine month of 2012 financial results on Monday, November 19, 2012.
To participate in the live conference call, please dial the following number: 800 688 0796 or 617 614.4070 for International callers, access Code 279 529 26.
If you are unable to participate in the call at this time, a replay will be available from 11:59 p.m. November 26, 2012. To access the replay, dial 888 286.8010 or 617 801.6888 for international callers, access Code 39309071.
About Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc.
The Company, through its indirectly wholly-owned subsidiary, Beijing Zhong Ran Wei Ye Gas Co., Ltd. ("Beijing Gas"), and the subsidiaries of Beijing Gas, is a leading developer of natural gas distribution systems in small and medium size cities in China, as well as a distributor of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers in China. The company owns and operates natural gas distribution systems in 34 small and medium size cities and serving approximately 234,749 residential and seven industrial customers. Facilities include approximately 1,635 kilometers of pipeline and delivery networks with a daily capacity of approximately 130,000 cubic meters of natural gas. The Company owns and operates natural gas distribution systems in Beijing, Hebei, Jilin, Jiangsu, Anhui and Yunnan Provinces. The Company's website is: http://www.sino-gas.com.
For more information, please contact:
Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc.
Chunying Chai, IR manager
SOURCE Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher