|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 11:03 PM EST||
~Frost & Sullivan Hosts Customer Interaction Australia Summit in Sydney
SYDNEY, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan recently hosted the 3rd Annual Customer Interaction Australia Summit on November 22, 2012. In this increasingly complex environment, improving the customer experience continues to be a top priority for Australian businesses who want to drive revenue and profitability.
The changing requirements of customers and the prominence of social and digital media play a key role in driving customer experience. New analysis from Frost & Sullivan Enterprise Social Media and Web 2.0 Market 2010, finds that the market experienced more than 20 percent growth. It generated revenues of $28.6 million in 2010 and is expected to touch $126 million in 2017. Achieving and sustaining greater customer loyalty requires new operating models that embed this 'new intelligence' to ensure their people, processes, infrastructure, and governance drive optimal customer interactions.
With the support of Gold Sponsor Adobe and Lucky Draw Sponsor Jabra, Frost & Sullivan and various industry experts discussed how enterprises need to be anticipating their customers' needs and proactively reaching out to their customers to optimize customer experience.
The one-day summit opened with a keynote address by Audrey William, Research Director for ICT, Frost & Sullivan Australia on 'Next-Gen Customer Interaction'. William focused on mega trends and issues that are shaping and transforming customer interaction.
"Social media, cloud computing and mobility are increasingly changing the way customers interact. New business models emerging and on-demand business models, self service and co-creation are having a major impact on customer care. Big data and customer analytics are growing in importance as it enables enterprises to deliver differentiated experiences and create a winning strategy," said William.
The rest of the summit was filled with presentations and interactive panel discussions on the advantages of cloud computing, the power of social networks and the usage of multi-channel strategies. Presenters and participants included industry experts from Adobe, Amaysim, Amazon Web Services, Australia Post, Australian Taxation Office, The Customer Experience Company, Mobile Experience, Virtual Hold Technology, and Westpac.
Adobe is a Gold Sponsor while Jabra is a Lucky Draw Sponsor. TechRepublic and ZDNet Australia are the Official Digital Media Partners. IASA is a Supporting Association for the summit.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London