|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 08:52 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Ian A. Gordon announced that on November 20, 2012, he acquired ownership and/or control or direction over a total of 1,000,000 units of Alliance Mining Corp. ("Alliance") by way of a non-brokered private placement for aggregate consideration of $100,000.00 or $0.10 per unit. Each unit consisted of one common share in the capital of Alliance ("Common Share") and one common share purchase warrant of Alliance ("Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one additional Common Share at a price of $0.12 per Common Share for a period of 12 months from the closing date of the private placement. The Common Shares are subject to a four month hold period.
As a result of this transaction, Mr. Gordon now owns, directly or indirectly, or exercises control or direction, over 2,500,000 Common Shares, representing approximately 8.33% of the total number of issued and outstanding Common Shares, and 1,150,000 Warrants. If all such Warrants were exercised, Mr. Gordon would own, directly or indirectly, or exercise control or direction over a total of 4,050,000 Common Shares representing approximately 13.49% of the then issued and outstanding Common Shares.
Mr. Gordon's acquisition was made for investment purposes. Mr. Gordon may, in the future, acquire ownership and control over additional securities of Alliance for investment purposes.
For more information, or to obtain a copy of the subject early warning report, please contact:
Ian A. Gordon c/o Suite 202, 15388-24th Avenue Surrey, British Columbia V4A 2J2
Ian A. Gordon
c/o Suite 202, 15388-24th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia V4A 2J2
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher