|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Blackdog Resources Ltd. ("Blackdog") (TSX VENTURE:DOG) announces it has granted stock options ("Options") to acquire an aggregate of 400,000 common shares at a price of $0.25 per share for a period of 5 years vesting immediately to its directors and officers, subject to regulatory and TSX Venture approval. Pursuant to applicable securities legislation, the Options are subject to a four month hold period. Following this grant, Blackdog has 2,455,000 outstanding Options representing 9% of its issued and outstanding common share capital.
Blackdog is a junior oil and gas company focused on light oil with operations in South East Saskatchewan and Alberta. Blackdog has 27,166,212 common shares outstanding.
Certain information regarding Blackdog in this news release, including, without limitation, statements pertaining to regulatory approval for the issuance of stock options, may constitute forward looking statements under applicable securities laws and necessarily involve risks including, without limitation, risks associated with Blackdog's ability to obtain necessary approvals from the TSX Venture Exchange. As a consequence, actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list of factors is not exhaustive. Additional information on these and other factors that could affect Blackdog's operations and financial results are included in reports on file with Canadian securities regulatory authorities and may be accessed through the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com). The forward-looking statements or information contained in this news release are made as of the date hereof and Blackdog does not undertake any obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher