|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 06:07 PM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - Pathway Quebec Mining 2011 Inc., general partner of Pathway Quebec Mining 2011 Flow-Through Limited Partnership (the "Partnership"), and Pathway Multi Series Fund Inc. (the "Mutual Fund Corporation") announce that the Partnership has completed the transfer and sale (the "Rollover Transaction") of all its assets (excluding cash) on a tax-deferred basis to the Mutual Fund Corporation in exchange for shares of the Mutual Fund Corporation of the series designated as Mutual Fund Shares, Explorer Series, A/Rollover Series ("Explorer Class Shares") effective November 21, 2012, at a value of $2.6591 per unit that was originally sold for $10.00.
An investment in limited partnership units ("Units") of the Partnership were exchanged on a tax-deferred basis for Explorer Series Fund A/Rollover Series Class Shares ("Explorer Class Share/s") with equal value pursuant to an arrangement between the Partnership and the Mutual Fund Corporation. The Limited Partners received 1.2280 Explorer Class Shares of the Mutual Fund Corporation for each Unit held, based on a net asset value per Unit of $2.6591 and a net asset value per share of $2.1654 for each Explorer Class Share.
The Partnership had net assets of $10,214,003.65 at the time of the
transfer. The capital gains tax liability that would arise upon
disposition can be deferred by retaining the shares of the Mutual Fund
SOURCE PATHWAY QUEBEC MINING 2011 INC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks