|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 05:55 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Big Mojo Capital Inc. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:MJJ.P) announces that the deadline for the closing of the proposed acquisition by the Corporation of all of the issued and outstanding Common Shares and Preferred Shares, Series A of CapGain Properties Inc. ("CapGain") as provided for in the share purchase agreement between the Corporation, CapGain and the shareholders of CapGain was extended from November 21, 2012 to December 17, 2012.
Trading in the shares of the Corporation will remain halted until such time as the Qualifying Transaction is completed.
Union Securities Ltd., subject to completion of satisfactory due diligence, has agreed to act as sponsor in connection with the transaction. An agreement to sponsor should not be construed as any assurance with respect to the merits of the transaction or the likelihood of completion.
Completion of the transaction is subject to a number of conditions, including but not limited to, TSX Venture Exchange acceptance. There can be no assurance that the transaction will be completed as proposed or at all.
Investors are cautioned that, except as disclosed in the filing statement to be prepared in connection with the transaction, any information released or received with respect to the transaction may not be accurate or complete and should not be relied upon. Trading in the securities of a capital pool company should be considered highly speculative.
The TSX Venture Exchange Inc. has in no way passed upon the merits of the proposed transaction and has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (as that term is defined in the Policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Big Mojo Capital Inc.
604-630-6550 ext. 111
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?