|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 05:06 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Centurion Minerals Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:CTN) ("Centurion", "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement. The financing consists of 5,714,286 Units priced at $0.07 for total gross proceeds of $400,000. Each Unit is comprised of one common share and one half warrant, with each whole warrant being exercisable for one common share at $0.10 for a period of eighteen months following the closing. The Units are subject to a four-month hold period which expires in March of 2013.
The Company paid finders' fees of $21,666 and issued 58,800 non-transferrable Agent's warrants. Agent's warrants are exercisable into Units at $0.10 on the same terms as those issued pursuant to the placees.
Proceeds will be used for project due diligence in Myanmar, exploration activities and general corporate purposes.
Centurion Minerals Limited is a Canadian-based company focused on the exploration and development of gold and other precious metal projects in Southeast Asia.
On Behalf of the Board,
David G. Tafel, President and CEO
This news release may contain forward looking statements concerning future operations of Centurion Minerals Ltd. (the "Company"). All forward looking statements concerning the Company's future plans and operations, including management's assessment of the Company's project expectations or beliefs may be subject to certain assumptions, risks and uncertainties beyond the Company's control. Investors are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance and that actual performance and exploration and financial results may differ materially from any estimates or projections.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London