|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
JOLIET, Ill., Nov. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Saving money is a big issue in today's world and here at Bill Jacobs Mazda, we want to help. The holiday season is upon us and that means that people are going to be doing a lot of shopping, which means doing a lot of driving and a lot of spending. Having a reliable car is a necessity for Illinois winters and when you are going to be doing a lot of driving, good fuel economy is also necessary. Customers that come in to Bill Jacobs Mazda can help combat fuel prices and save money on a reliable (and sharply styled) 2013 Mazda3 in Chicago, IL. The 2013 Mazda3i Touring and iSport is one of the few vehicles produced today that is an Under 20/Over 40 car. This means that it is priced less than $20,000 and gets over 40 miles per gallon. Stop by the dealership and get this new car today.
When customers are saving this much money on a vehicle, they can do a lot more with the extra cash. Fuel prices in Chicago fluctuate a lot, but lately they've been around the $3.70 to $4.00 per gallon range. Bill Jacobs Mazda did some calculations and with $3.75 per gallon fuel pricing you can save some major money. If you own the 2013 Mazda3i Touring or iSport and drive 10,000 miles per year, with 55 percent being in the city and the rest highway, you'll spend $1,158 on fuel. If you own that car for the average six years you'll spend a total of $6,951 on fuel. Compare that to a similar car that gets 25 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway over the same fuel pricing and years and you will save $230 per year with the Mazda3. Over six years you will have saved over $1,374 on fuel.
The savings listed above are for $3.75 gas pricing, which is obviously not going to hold steady. Fuel pricing is expected to continue to rise and with that, so will the savings by owning a fuel-efficient car like the Mazda3. If you couple your savings of what the car costs, which is under $20K with the savings on gas, you'll have a lot of extra money for the holidays.
Smart decisions on what vehicle you own are important and there is no better decision out there than the 2013 Mazda3. If you are looking for a new Mazda in Chicago, IL, then you should check out this one at Bill Jacobs Mazda. They are one of the leading Northern Illinois Mazda dealers and they have a huge selection available.
For more information please visit www.billjacobsmazda.com or call (866) 619-0069.
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Mazda
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks