|By Marketwire .||
|November 22, 2012 04:59 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Candice Bergen, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Public Safety, will deliver remarks and tour a display of the National CBRNE Response Team equipment as part of the Annual Federal / Provincial/Territorial (FPT) Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE) Workshop.
Members of the media are invited to attend.
Date Friday, November 23, 2012 Time 9:00 am EST Location Cartier Square Drill Hall, 2 Queen Elizabeth Drive Ottawa, Ontario
Public Safety Canada
Director of Communications
Office of the Minister of Public Safety
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks