|By Marketwire .||
|November 22, 2012 04:27 PM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- The Honourable Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, will deliver a keynote address to the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal, where he will highlight Canada's priority of supporting jobs, economic growth and long-term prosperity through Responsible Resource Development. The natural resource sectors in Quebec support up to 11 percent of the province's gross domestic product.
Location: Hyatt Regency Montreal 1255 Jeanne-Mance Street Grand Salon Opera Montreal, Quebec Date and November 23, 2012 Time: 8:00 a.m. EST
Media may contact:
Office of Canada's Minister of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks