|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 04:02 PM EST||
Author and Liberal leadership candidate share views on a united Canada
VANCOUVER, Nov. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - Rikia Saddy's book launch for We are Canada: A very, very short history of Canada, held last night in Vancouver, was a meeting of the minds. Leadership candidate, Justin Trudeau, praised the book and its underlying message that we are one. For more information visit www.wearecanada.org.
SOURCE Justin Trudeau / Rikia Saddy
Image with caption: "Federal Liberal leadership candidate Justin Trudeau, left, congratulates author Rikia Saddy at the Vancouver launch of her book We are Canada. Trudeau and Saddy share the view that Canadians are one. (CNW Group/Justin Trudeau / Rikia Saddy)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121122_C2852_PHOTO_EN_21092.jpg
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher