|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 03:55 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- The renovations are nearing completion and it's down to the finishing touches. This Saturday, November 24, 2012, Giant Tiger unveils a fully renovated store located at 1020 10th Street West, Owen Sound. The store has been redesigned to greatly improve the shopping experience for our customers. They will find even more of the same outstanding values, great deals and friendly customer service they've come to expect from Giant Tiger for their fashion, food and home needs - plus a lot more space to shop and a fun new Giant Tiger look!
Store Owner Joel St. Arnaud and his team are excited about their newly improved store and invite you to the grand opening celebration on Saturday, November 24, beginning at 8:00 am. The first 500 customers will receive a free Giant Tiger Gift Card!
There will be fun and savings for the whole family! You can enjoy free coffee & hot chocolate, as well as complimentary candy canes. Come and meet the Giant Tiger and get some great promotional giveaways.
Giant Tiger has been a proud Canadian company since...... FOREVER!
About Giant Tiger:
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs at low prices that Canadians have come to love and expect. Established in 1961 in Ottawa's Byward Market, the privately held company has grown to over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are more than an affordable and convenient shopping experience for customers, they help bring communities together. Giant Tiger has a long-standing tradition of supporting surrounding communities. In 2011, Giant Tiger donated more than $2 million to more than 700 local associations across Canada. For more information about the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger or follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Because every day is Canada Day with Giant Tiger.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?