|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 03:17 PM EST||
CALGARY, Nov. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has issued a cease trade order against The Investment Exchange Mortgage Corporation. The cease trade order was issued after ASC staff determined that The Investment Exchange Mortgage Corporation failed to meet filing requirements under Alberta securities laws.
The cease trade order prohibits all trading or purchasing in respect of the securities of The Investment Exchange Mortgage Corporation until the cease trade order has been revoked or varied.
A copy of the cease trade order is available on the ASC website at www.albertasecurities.com.
The ASC is the regulatory agency responsible for administering the province's securities laws. It is entrusted to foster a fair and efficient capital market in Alberta and to protect investors. As a member of the Canadian Securities Administrators, the ASC works to improve, coordinate and harmonize the regulation of Canada's capital markets.
SOURCE Alberta Securities Commission
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks