|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 03:07 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Sandy Loutitt ("Loutitt") advises that on November 21, 2012 he directly acquired ownership of 626,000 common shares of Red Rock Energy Inc. (the "Issuer") for aggregate cash consideration of approximately $14,810.00. The common shares were acquired by Loutitt by way of the open market.
Loutitt now owns and controls, directly or indirectly, 7,845,910 common shares of the Issuer, representing approximately 15.37% of the Issuer's issued and outstanding common shares.
This acquisition was made for investment purposes and Loutitt may from time to time increase or decrease his investments in the Issuer depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
Suite 206, 1053 - 10th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 1S6
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks