|By Business Wire||
|November 22, 2012 03:00 PM EST||
Prophix Software Inc. is proud to announce they have been named in Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America. Prophix grew 170 percent over a five-year period.
"We are growing organically as a result of our great product, passionate and enthusiastic employees, loyal and committed partners worldwide, and dedicated customers," said Paul Barber, chief executive officer, Prophix Software. “With this strong network around us Prophix will continue to innovate, deliver excellent value and help our customers run their businesses better.”
The 2012 Technology Fast 500™ winners are true leaders who leverage their entrepreneurship and technological innovation to achieve strong growth, said Richard Lee, National Leader, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry Group, Deloitte. “Their commitment and leadership continue to transform the technology sector.”
About Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500™
Technology Fast 500, conducted by Deloitte & Touche LLP, provides a ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies – both public and private - in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2007 to 2011.
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD or CD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD or CD. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of five years, and be headquartered within North America.
About Prophix Software Inc.
Prophix Software is a leading developer of solutions designed to automate financial processes, including planning, reporting, analysis, and performance management. Thousands of finance leaders around the world use Prophix to empower their organizations and gain insight into business performance. Prophix delivers superior value by combining high end functionality, low total cost of ownership, and the fastest implementations in its class. For more information, visit www.prophix.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks