|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 02:00 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- HudBay Minerals Inc. ("Hudbay", the "company") (TSX:HBM)(NYSE:HBM) announced today that management will be presenting at the following investor conferences:
-- Goldman Sachs Global Metals Mining & Steel Conference, held in New York, New York, at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center. David Bryson, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will be speaking on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 4 p.m. ET. -- Scotiabank GBM Mining Conference 2012, held in Toronto, Ontario at the King Edward Hotel. David Garofalo, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be speaking on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 10:15 a.m. ET.
The presentations and webcasts (where applicable) will be available on Hudbay's website at www.hudbayminerals.com.
Hudbay (TSX:HBM)(NYSE:HBM) is a Canadian integrated mining company with assets in North and South America principally focused on the discovery, production and marketing of base and precious metals. Hudbay's objective is to maximize shareholder value through efficient operations, organic growth and accretive acquisitions, while maintaining its financial strength. A member of the S&P/TSX Composite Index and the S&P/TSX Global Mining Index, Hudbay is committed to high standards of corporate governance and sustainability. Further information about Hudbay can be found on www.hudbayminerals.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher