|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 01:49 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Caledonia Mining Corporation ("Caledonia" or the "Company") (TSX:CAL)(OTCQX:CALVF)(AIM:CMCL), received notice on November 20, 2012 that Mark Learmonth, a Person Disclosing Managerial Responsibility (PDMR) of the Company, exercised options over an aggregate 562,500 ordinary shares in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at an exercise price of Cdn$0.07 per share.
Following this transaction, Mark Learmonth and persons connected to him have interest in 920,000 Ordinary Shares representing approximately 0.2% of the Company's issued ordinary share capital, all of which are held beneficially.
Following this notification, the Company has 508,461,780 Ordinary Shares in issue.
Caledonia Mining Corporation
+ 27 11 447 2499
Canaccord Genuity Limited
Andrew Chubb / Sebastian Jones
+ 44 20 7523 8350
Terry Garrett / Beth Harris / Graham Herring
+ 44 20 7653 9850
CHF Investor Relations
+ 1 416 868 1079 x 238
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London