|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 01:28 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Huntington Exploration Inc. ("HEI") (TSX VENTURE:HEI) announces that effective November 19, 2012 Mr. David Dion is no longer the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Mr. Bob Verhelst, President and CEO has been be appointed as the "Acting CFO" until a new candidate is identified.
HEI is an exploration-focused company actively pursuing opportunities in the oil and natural gas business in the Western Canada sedimentary basin.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Huntington Exploration Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks