|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 12:58 PM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 --
- UK's largest electrical retailers launch online Price Crash
Currys & PC World has today announced that their annual 100 Hour Price Crash will be live from 2pm on Thursday 22nd until 6pm on Monday 26th November. From notebook laptops, tablets and televisions, to washing machines and hair and beauty products, Currys and PC World will be discounting up to 65% on selected products and many market-beating stocking filler gadgets.
The Currys & PC World 100 Hour Price Crash offers customers the opportunity to beat the queues this Christmas and opt for some of the greatest online offers on the market. Products on offer include the Apple iPad 3rd Gen, 16GB, WiFi, (Black) with almost 10% off (currently GBP 369.00, promo GBP 329.00), the HP Envy Phoenix h9-1330ea Desktop PC down 50% (currently GBP 1,999.99, promo GBP 949.99) and the iPod Touch 8GB down over 25% (currently GBP 149.99, promo GBP 99.99) amongst many more deals.
Other products perfect for Christmas gifts include the Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy 230 Hair Straighteners down 20% (currently GBP 39.99, promo GBP 31.99), the DELONGHI EC710 Espresso Machine down 10% (currently GBP 99.00, promo GBP 89.10), the Fujifilm F750 camera down 30% (currently GBP 199.99, promo GBP 139.99) and, ideal for Christmas day viewing and festive films, the Samsung 60EH6000 - Full HD LED TV down nearly 40% (currently GBP 1,599.00, promo GBP 999.00).
Currys and PC World's Price Crash includes a range of deals available on computing, audio, televisions, cameras, kitchen goods, washing machines and dishwashers, hair and beauty, mobile phone accessories and many more.
Ben Lovett, Currys & PC World spokesperson, commented: "Customers are always after a bargain, and we are providing great prices on a wide range of technology products ahead of Christmas. Customers can receive products to their front door, or if more convenient for them, from their local store, via our order and collect service. We are recommending that customers looking for the best gifts at cut prices check our website over the 100 hours from Thursday afternoon."
Hurry! Get the latest 100 Hour Online Price deals from 2pm on Thursday 22nd until 6pm on Monday 26th November online at currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
About Currys and PC World:
Currys and PC World are part of Dixons Retail plc. With over 1,200 stores and online services spanning 28 countries, Dixons is widely acknowledged as one of Europe's leading specialist electrical retailing groups. Dixons employs over 38,000 people and provides top quality training to ensure their personnel can provide amazing customer service on products ranging from televisions to ovens, and computers to washing machines.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks