|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 12:55 PM EST||
LUSAKA, ZAMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 --
ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc Incorporated in the Republic of Zambia NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTICE IS HEREBY given that the 9th Annual General Meeting of members of ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc will be held on Thursday, 13th December 2012 at 10:00 hours at Southern Sun Ridgeway Hotel, corner of Church Road and Independence Avenue, Lusaka, Zambia to transact the following business: 1. To consider and adopt the minutes of the Eighth Annual General Meeting held on 7th December 2011. 2. To receive and adopt the audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended31st March 2011, together with the Reports of the Directors and the Auditors to the Shareholders. 3. To ratify the appointment of Directors. 4. To ratify the appointment of Auditors for the year ended 31st March 2012 and to authorise Directors to fix their remuneration thereof. 5. To transact any other business that may be properly transacted at an Annual General Meeting. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend, speak and, on a poll, to vote in his/her stead. The proxy need not be a member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy must be deposited at the office of the Company Secretary not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting. By Order of the Board C Chabala Company Secretary Lusaka, Zambia. 19th November 2012 This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?