|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 12:44 PM EST||
LONDON, November 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) announces that on 22 November, 2012 it purchased for cancellation 409,675 "B" Shares at a price of 2148.90 pence per share.
Following the cancellation of these shares, the remaining number of "A" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 3,738,139,035 and the remaining number of "B" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 2,623,090,182.
Shell Media Relations
International, UK, European Press: +31-70-377-3600
Shell Investor Relations
United States: +1-713-241-2069
SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher