|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 12:38 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Bralorne Gold Mines Ltd. ("Bralorne" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:BPM)(OTCQX:BPMSF)(BERLIN:GV7)(FRANKFURT:GV7) is pleased to announce that it filed an amended Preliminary Economic Assessment technical report on SEDAR on November 21, 2012.
The Company recently received a revised technical report entitled, "Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Bralorne Gold Mines Property", dated October 15, 2012 and amended November 20, 2012 (the "Report") from independent consultant Beacon Hill Consultants (1988) Ltd. The Report addresses issues identified by the British Columbia Securities Commission ("BCSC") as previously announced on November 7, 2012.
The Company's website will remain unavailable until it has been revised to include information from the amended report and address other issues identified by the BCSC.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Dr. Matt Ball, President & Chief Operating Officer
This release contains statements that are forward-looking statements and are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning the specific factors disclosed under the heading "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the Company's periodic filings with Canadian securities regulators. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. The Company does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks