|By Marketwired .||
|November 22, 2012 11:29 AM EST||
MONCTON, NEW BRUNSWICK -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- Excellium Inc. (TSX VENTURE:XLM) (the "Corporation" or "Excellium"), announces that it has received and accepted the resignation of Mr. Denis Lanteigne as Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective today. Claude Roussin, the Vice-President, Administration and Secretary of the Corporation, has been appointed acting Chief Financial Officer and will serve in this capacity until a new Chief Financial Officer has been selected.
Excellium acknowledges the key role Denis played in the completion of its qualifying transaction. The Board wishes to express its appreciation to Denis for his leadership and contributions to Excellium and wishes him success in his future endeavours.
Excellium is a security company specialized in biometrics identity systems and proactive security management and in the integration of security products for the institutional and industrial markets. Excellium is active in two distinct but complementary lines of business: electronic security, which includes security management, access control and video surveillance, and electronic identification, comprising background checks and biometric identification. Excellium's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture under the trading symbol "XLM" and its continuous disclosure filings are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. For further information about Excellium, please visit its website at www.excellium.ca.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) has in any way approved or disapproved of the contents of this press release.
President and CEO
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London