|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 11:12 AM EST||
BIRMINGHAM, England, November 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Time stops for no-one, but sk:n clinics has harnessed a powerful aid in the fight against age with their results-driven Fraxel technology. Whether it's lines and wrinkles, sun damage, or dark pigmentation, this amazing laser treatment can uncover a more youthful looking complexion.
Available in some of sk:n's high street clinics, Fraxel treatment targets skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into the upper and lower epidermis. These lasers treat a fraction of tissue at a time leaving surrounding tissue untouched. This promotes rapid healing and stimulates the body's own natural healing process to replace old and damaged cells with fresh, glowing, smoother and healthier skin.
Suitable for all skin types and on most areas of the body - in particular the face, neck, hands and décolletage, Fraxel works to improve texture, treat unwanted brown spots, lessen lines & wrinkles around the eyes and reduce scarring from skin conditions such as acne.
Immediately after the treatment your skin will be red, similar to minor sunburn. This may last a few days and depending on the level and type of the treatment, you may also experience some swelling and or flaking of the skin. If pigmentation is present on the skin, this may darken soon after treatment and last a few days until it gently flakes away revealing fresher, glowing and smoother looking and feeling skin.
Over a period of 3 to 6 months of continued treatments more improvement will be visible as deeper layers of the skin continue to be stimulated to create new collagen. Results are long lasting depending on your lifestyle, age, skin condition and skin care regime.
If you would like more information about Fraxel or sk:n contact one of their helpful team on 0800-028-7222 or sknclinics.co.uk.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks