|By Business Wire||
|November 22, 2012 09:17 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fw9z8r/global_service) has announced the addition of the "Global Service Delivery Platform Market in the Communication Industry 2011-2015" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing development of communication services. The Global Service Delivery Platform market in the Communication industry has also been witnessing the increasing availability of wireless services. However, the emergence of content-rich services could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget L.M. Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent S.A., and Oracle Corp.
The other vendor mentioned in the report is IBM Corp.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Telecom team said: ''The Global Mobile Wireless market is growing at a rapid pace. As a result of the introduction of 3G and 4G technologies, the transmission speed and reliability of data transfers have increased considerably. Furthermore, the reduction in mobile communication charges has minimized the price difference between mobile and fixed line communication. Therefore, services which were dependent on fixed lines for their transmission can now be delivered through wireless mobile communication. This has increased the competition between fixed line and mobile communication carriers.''
According to the report, one of the major drivers is the increasing development in communication services. Communication service providers offer various services such as voice over internet protocol, internet protocol television, video on demand, mobile commerce, mobile banking, mobile payment, mobile advertising, and real-time charging. Therefore, it is expected that the emergence of these services will accelerate the demand for service delivery platforms (SDPs) in the future.
Further, the report reveals that the lack of knowledge of the advantages of implementing SDPs is hindering the growth of the market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fw9z8r/global_service
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher