|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 09:07 AM EST||
MONTREAL, Nov. 22, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - SNC-Lavalin (TSX: SNC) has won the Award of Excellence for Corporate Reporting in Diversified Industries from the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA). The CICA's Corporate Reporting Awards are the most prestigious national awards for corporate reporting.
The company received the highest average rankings in the Diversified Industries category for its corporate reporting, including its financial reporting, corporate governance disclosures, electronic disclosure and sustainable development reporting.
"We always endeavor to achieve excellence in our corporate reporting, and as such we are pleased to be recognized once again by the CICA," said Gilles Laramée, Chief Financial Officer, SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
SNC-Lavalin has won the award seven times in the last 10 years.
SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in
the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure, and in
the provision of operations and maintenance services. Founded in 1911,
SNC-Lavalin has offices across Canada and in over 40 other countries
around the world, and is currently working in some 100 countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks