|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 07:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:World Orthopedics Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Business Strategies and Marketing Tactics
This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the orthopedics market, including:
In addition, the report presents a concise review of the major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the orthopedics market during the next five years, including industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations, etc.
The analysis of major market segments, including reconstructive devices, fracture fixation products, arthroscopy, soft tissue repair, spinal implants and instrumentation, bone growth stimulators, power instruments, casting materials, operating room ancillary products and others is provided, as well as a review of the major geographic regions, including U.S., Europe, Japan/Pacific and others.
The company profiles include:
• Business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions and joint ventures.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• The U.S. and international sales force size.
• Distribution approaches.
• Major promotional tactics.
Contains 101 pages and 3 tablesTable Of Contents
1. Business Environment
a. Health Care Expenditures
b. Cost Consciousness
c. Industry Consolidation
d. Managed Care
g. Length of Stay
h. Industry Diversification
i. Physician Demographics
j. Population Aging
b. Other Countries
II. Market Size And Growth
a. Major Market Segments
b. Major Geographic Regions
III. Emerging Technologies
c. Bone Substitutes
d. Osteoinductive Agents/
Bone Graft Factors
e. Soft Tissue Repair And Replacement
g. Osteoporosis Therapies
IV. Leading Orthopedics Companies Strategic DirectionsBusiness, new product development and marketingstrategiesAnticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and marketing strategiesMajor strengths and weaknesses V. Leading Orthopedics Companies Marketing TacticsThe U.S. and international sales force sizeDistribution approachesMajor promotional tacticsTo order this report:Orthopedic Industry: World Orthopedics Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Business Strategies and Marketing Tactics
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks