|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Retinal Imaging Devices Market in Europe 2011-2015 - A Survey Report
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Retinal Imaging Devices market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 3.78 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the usage of retinal imaging devices for optic nerve imaging. The Retinal Imaging Devices market in Europe 2011-2015 - A Survey Report has also been witnessing increasing adoption of portable retinal imaging systems. However, the low penetration rate for advanced retinal imaging devices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Retinal Imaging Devices Market in Europe 2011-2015 - A Survey Report, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Northern Europe, and Southern Europe; it also covers the retinal cameras and optical coherence tomography market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Nidek Co. Ltd., Olympus Corp., and Topcon Medical Systems Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Acri-Vet Inc., Antonio Mouhino, Argus Optik, Askin and Co., Bergman AS, bon Optic Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH, Briot Italia S.p.a., Canon Inc., CenterVue Spa, Clarity Medical Systems, Consultronix SA, CR Medical Ophthalmology Gmbh, Cyprus Pharmaceutical Organization Ltd., D. J. Instrumenter ApS, Dioptrix EURL, EDC Lamy, Essilor International S.A., EssMed Finland Oy, Friederichs BV, Geodis AB, Geohide M Ltd., Haag-Streit, Heidelberg Engineering, Iberdata Equipamentos S.A., ICE Pharma, Innovative Optics Ltd., Iogen OY, Jen-Opththalmo, Jose Cotta EMS S.A., Keeler Ltd., Kowa Europe GmbH, Kowa Optimed Inc., Kuomed Oy, Lazer Medikal, Luneau SAS, Medical Workshop bv, Medilens S.E., Medisa AG, Medistim Kirkop AS, Midi Medical, Mini Opta, Moller-Wedel GmbH, Oftalmica Bonet S.A., O'max Instruments B.V., Opthalmic GmbH, Optiek Occasion, Optiikka Juurinen Oy, Optik Medikal Ticaret Ltd. Sti, Opto Global Pty. Ltd., Optometrijas Centre Ltd., Optopol Handlowy Sp. z.o.o., Optos plc, Optovue Inc., Pharmex Healthcare, Preisler Instruments, Premed Pharma Kft., Primus Contactus d.o.o, Pro-Vision Instruments, Rockmed BV, Ryser Optik AG, Semetron AS, Sevest, Simovision BVBA, Spectrum Ophthalmics, Spirit Medical s.r.o, SPIRIT MEDICAL spol. s r.o., Svalland A.S., Synga Medical BV, System Vision, UAB BERÅ½ÅªNA, Van Hopplynus Ophtalm Inc., and Vitreus Orvostechnikai Kft.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TechNavio's research portfolio in the Healthcare series includes reports on the Pharmaceutical Market, Medical Devices Market, Diagnostic Market, Vaccine Market, Oncology Market, CRO Market, Orthopedic Market, Hearing Aids Market, Dental Care Market, Medical Imaging Market, Endoscopy Market, Dialysis Market, Telemedicine Market, Cancer Drug Market, Glucose Monitoring Market, Infusion Pumps Market, Defibrillators Market, Neuromodulation Market, Capnography Market.
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Scope of Study 03.1 Overview 03.2 Objective 03.3 Survey Respondents 03.4 Selection Methodology 03.5 Selection Criteria 04. Market Coverage 04.1 Market Overview 04.2 Product Offerings 05. Market Landscape 05.1 Retinal Imaging Devices Market in Europe Market Size and Forecast 05.2 RID Market in Europe by Product Segmentation 05.3 Five Forces Analysis 05.4 Company Profiles Companies by Nature of Business Companies by Nature of Product Segment Companies that Participated in the Survey Tenure of Companies in Retinal Imaging Devices Business in Europe Geographical Segmentation of Vendors Operating in a Single Region Geographical Segmentation of Vendors Operating in Multiple Regions 05.5 Respondent Profile Designations of Respondents Countries of Respondents 05.6 Consumables Market Contribution of Consumables to the Retinal Imaging Business 06. Vendor Landscape Top Five Players Market Shares of Top Vendors New Entrants 07. Rate of Incidence and Prevalence 08. Growth Prospects Market Revenue Prospects Prices of Retinal Imaging Devices 09. Reimbursement Procedures 10. Contribution of Europe in Global Market 11. Buying Criteria 12. Market Drivers 13. Drivers and their Impact 14. Market Challenges 15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 17. Market Trends 18. Key Vendor Analysis 18.1 Topcon Medical Systems Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 18.2 Carl Zeiss Meditec AG Business Overview SWOT Analysis 18.3 Olympus Corp. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 18.4 Nidek Co. Ltd. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Survey Respondents
Exhibit 2: Survey Methodology
Exhibit 3: Retinal Imaging Devices Market in Europe 2011-2015 (US$ million)
Exhibit 4: RID Market in Europe by Product Segmentation
Exhibit 5: RID Market in Europe by Product Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 6: RID Market in Europe by Company Profile 2011
Exhibit 7: Types of Companies Associated with Retinal Imaging Business 2011
Exhibit 8: Tenure of Companies in RID Market in Europe 2011
Exhibit 9: Geographical Segmentation of Vendors Operating in a Single Region 2011
Exhibit 10: Geographical Segmentation of Vendors Operating in Multiple Regions 2011
Exhibit 11: Categorization of Respondent Designations
Exhibit 12: Countries of Respondents
Exhibit 13: Contribution of Consumables to Retinal Imaging Business (According to Respondents)
Exhibit 14: Top Five Players in the RID market in Europe
Exhibit 15: Market Shares of Top Vendors
Exhibit 16: Survey on New Entrants in the RID Market in Europe
Exhibit 17: Market Revenue Prospects According to Respondents
Exhibit 18: Price Forecast of RID
Exhibit 19: Impact of Reimbursement Procedures on the RID Market in Europe (According to Respondents)
Exhibit 20: Contribution of Europe in Global RID Market (According to Respondents)
Exhibit 21: Impact of Technological Advancements in Retinal Imaging Devices
Exhibit 22: Impact of Use of Retinal Imaging Devices for Optic Nerve Imaging (According to Respondents)
Exhibit 23: Impact of High Cost of RIDs (According to Respondents)
Exhibit 24: Impact of Low Penetration of Advanced Retinal Imaging Devices
Exhibit 25: Impact of Lack of Availability of Consumables
Exhibit 26: Impact of Threat of Duplicates
Exhibit 27: Impact of Increasing Adoption of Portable Retinal Imaging Systems
Exhibit 28: Impact of Development of Optical Coherence Tomography
Exhibit 29: Impact of Conversion of Retinal Imaging Data into 3D Images
Exhibit 30: Impact of Increasing Market Consolidation
Exhibit 31: Business Portfolio of Nidek Co. Ltd.To order this report:Medical_Imaging Industry: Retinal Imaging Devices Market in Europe 2011-2015 - A Survey Report
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks