|By Business Wire||
|November 22, 2012 06:28 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6c4kml/fax_service) has announced the addition of the "Fax Service Markets, 2012-2017" report to their offering.
This report covers internet faxing, broadcast faxing, and production faxing as outsource services. The report covers market growth in revenues and also shows Internet fax subscribers. Internet fax is covered in terms of both enterprise and individual market segments. The report also delves into key issues including compliance, fax servers versus fax services, fax machine connections, fax over IP, and patent law, the latter possibly being resolved one way or the other within the next year.
OpenText, the leading enterprise information management (EIM ) vendor and the owner of RightFax, the leading fax server brand, acquired EasyLink, the leading enterprise fax service vend0r. So OpenText now dominates the large enterprise Internet fax services market where it has 41.5% of the fax services market compared to just 12.7% for the next leading vendor, j2 Global. j2 Global still dominates the individual Internet fax services market segment where it has a 39.8% share compared with a 4.4% share for the second-leading supplier.
The overall fax service industry will increase from $1,165 million in 2012 to $2,365 million in 2016, a 15.2% compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
- Bahrain Telecommunications
- Birch Communications
- Chungwa Telecom
- Da Vinci Virtual
- Digital Message Network
- DPD International
- Fax Ad
- Go Daddy Group
- ITP VoIP
- Jinan Yinquan Technology
- j2 Global
- Knowlarity Communications
- O-Tel Telecom
- Star2Star Communications
- Telecom CTI
- Virtutone Networks
- Vox Amvia (formerly Datapro)
- World Fax
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6c4kml/fax_service
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London