|By Business Wire||
|November 22, 2012 03:40 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx3vph/lte_in_china) has announced the addition of the "LTE in China - Ready for Take Off?" report to their offering.
LTE is gaining momentum in numerous countries worldwide and China will soon launch its first commercial LTE services.
Within our ongoing-monitoring of LTE related topics and key indicators, this insight dedicated to the Chinese LTE market provides its readers with the current market status - technologies deployed and spectrum used - and detailed case studies on the main Chinese MNOs.
- How is the current status of LTE network deployment in China? What technologies are deployed by which operator? What is the spectrum used?
- Why TD-LTE has been chosen for the Chinese LTE deployments? Is this choice a national or a global trend?
- What are the critical issues for spectrum, licensing, handsets, baseband chipsets, BTS sites, demand, service rate and balance?
- This market insight is a part of our permanent LTE watch providing trackers & analyses for 40+ countries and 90+ operators
Key Topics Covered:
1. Latest industry news
1.1. SoftBank and Sprint
1.2. DT expects to close T-Mobile/MetroPCS deal in Q2
1.3. Verizon postponing VoLTE service until 2014
1.4. AT&T 2.3 GHz band
1.5. EE will launch first UK 4G service on 30 October
1.6. Spanish operator to launch 2.6 GHz TD-LTE in Murcia
1.7. Apple adds global' LTE bands to the iPad
1.8. IDATE's take on the month
2. LTE in China
2.1. Market Status
2.1.1. Field Testing
2.1.2. LTE Spectrum
2.1.4. LTE in Hong Kong
2.2. Why TD-LTE?
2.2.1. Slow 3G Growth
2.2.2. The Plight of China Mobile
2.2.3. Technical Considerations
2.2.4. Financial Incentives
2.4. China Unicom and China Telecom
2.4.1. China Unicom
2.4.2. China Telecom
2.5. Critical Issues
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx3vph/lte_in_china
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks