|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
LIVERPOOL, England, November 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Money4yourmotors.com launched in 2010 and has already become one of the UKs leading Vehicle purchasing companies. The company prides itself on being one of the only places that you can sell your car, motorhome or plant hire equipment to that ensures there is an expert to offer free advice from 9am - 9pm every day.
To aid with the online growth of the business money4yourmotors.com approached online marketing experts Just Search to review the SEO, Website Development and Conversion Rates of the website.
What makes money4yourmotors.com unique?
Just Search Reviews each market individually as the competition and competitiveness can vary massively, the vehicle selling market itself is very crowded online and it was vital that Just Search reviewed exactly what made money4yourmotors.com unique and built a strategy around these USPs (Unique Selling Points). Two of the main areas to focus on are the ability for customers to sell any vehicles, whether it is a car, van or plant equipment to the team at money 4 your motors and they will make a no obligation offer. Due to the large amount of potential vehicles the strategy needs to ensure the website is found under as many different search terms as possible, this will be done by fully analysing the current website and also the industry / competitors currently performing well.
Should the offer for the vehicle be agreed customers have two options available - either visit them directly at their head office in Liverpool or the team will come out to complete the deal - a major advantage of using money4yourmotors.com over other online companies.
When undertaking a project like this just search reviews the complete marketplace, which includes both online and offline. As part of this review it was recommend that just search created a video that can be placed on the website to walk any potential customers through how the business works and provide a step by step guide of the process. A video was important as the site had a low conversion rate and customers were put off using the website as they weren't confident on how the "sale" worked; the video has increased conversions as well as increased the overall trust in the site.
As well as developing the SEO on the website under major search terms like Sell my Car for Cash and Sell my Car, money4yourmotors.com have developed a company mascot - Motorman - who will be out in shopping centres to greet potential customers and they've also launched a radio campaign that covers Manchester and Liverpool through radio stations Radio City FM and Juice FM.
For a free valuation on vehicles of all ages, makes, models and conditions please visit http://www.money4yourmotors.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London