|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 12:50 AM EST||
SEOUL, South Korea, Nov. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Asia's largest Coffee Trade Show, 'The 11th Seoul International Cafe Show 2012' (hereafter referred to as Seoul Cafe Show 2012) will be held on November 22-25, on the third floor, C,D,E Hall at COEX, KOREA.
'Seoul Cafe Show' is Asia's largest Coffee Trade Show which is held to promote the Coffee industry and invigorate Coffee culture. Teas, Desserts, Alcoholic beverages, Interior Designs and Raw Materials as well as Coffee gather at one spot. Also 328 companies from 24 countries will participate in the exhibition as the largest scale ever.
Various events, professional programs and others make The Seoul Cafe Show much richer. The 'Korea Barista Championship', competition among the Coffee top specialists and 'Master of Coffee', the competition to identify coffee are expected getting lots of attention.
In addition, a special pavilion will be prepared like an 'Afternoon Tea Party' which will teach the way of drinking of black tea, the England Traditional tea and its culture and 'Coffee Training Station' which can experience the whole process for making coffee.
In addition there will be rich programs which can share the expert knowledge. 'World Coffee Leaders Forum' will be the special time that can see changes and current trends of Coffee market by world's coffee masters.
In addition, at 'Seminar by Experts', people can learn about coffee from basic level to advanced level and at 'World Coffee Adventure Seminar', people can see the current situation of world's areas producing coffee beans.
"This year, we are focusing on globalization and specialization" and "Visitors can see the latest trend and information in world's coffee industry also they can experience pleasant and elegance coffee culture" said Hyun-dae Shin, representative of EXPORUM, organizer of Seoul International Cafe Show.
More information is available at Cafe Show Portal: www.cafeshow.co.kr
SOURCE AVING News
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London