|By Derek Kol||
|November 27, 2012 10:03 AM EST||
Astute Networks Inc.,a provider of performance storage for virtual machines, today unveiled its AstuteNET Partner Program. AstuteNET is a value-based program designed to enhance growth and profit for distributors, resellers, system integrators, and service providers selling Astute's ViSX Flash VM storage appliances. Designed to connect partners to the resources needed to maximize solution delivery and profitability, AstuteNET assists partners in becoming trusted advisors to their customers by providing a component rich program built around ViSX - a simple to deploy solution that eliminates I/O performance bottlenecks and accelerates performance in virtual as well as physical infrastructures.
ViSX Flash VM storage appliances deliver competitive advantages for channel partners and complements their customers' virtualized infrastructures by adding a high-performance datastore tier of Networked Flash to performance-constrained environments. ViSX provides the most cost-effective way to deploy solid state flash storage and increase application performance by 10X or more. ViSX quickly deploys in minutes with no application changes and no rip and replace, or forklift upgrades for installed servers and storage.
Designed to recognize a partner's expertise, and reward them for their sales success, the AstuteNET Partner Program delivers real value to help partners increase their sales of virtual infrastructure products and services via an expanded portfolio offering. In addition to extremely attractive product margins, this multi-dimensional program includes dedicated sales resources, assigned technical resources, promotional incentives, education and training, access to a broad set of sales tools, and a comprehensive joint marketing capability for rapid success.
The program is offered at three distinct levels to provide partners with the customized support they need, including:
- Reference Partners - This level allows a partner that does not regularly sell Astute products to receive compensation for referrals that result in ViSX product sales.
- Distribution Partners - Partners who purchase ViSX appliances directly from Astute for sale to authorized resellers. These partners also are directly engaged in recruiting and developing new resellers for Astute across North America.
- Advantage Partners - Resellers that have dedicated virtualization, storage, and application practices and associated certifications may register as Advantage partners and receive lead referrals, sales and technical support, and participate in market development funds to drive sales of ViSX.
Partners Validate the Benefits of AstuteNET Program to Address Burgeoning Flash Market
Astute and its partners are addressing key customer challenges with ViSX as it eliminates I/O bottlenecks with a high performance, drop-in appliance that significantly accelerates virtual server and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) performance.
"The AstuteNET Partner Program provides the comprehensive resources we need to support our government and enterprise customers with solutions that solve critical performance issues, whether physical or virtualized," said Attila Galamb, account manager for Coast to Coast Computer Products. "Having Astute's ViSX appliances in our portfolio offers us a simple, non-disruptive way to eliminate key database and VDI performance pain points and enhance user productivity at an incredibly attractive price."
"As one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions, Tech Data is pleased to be a founding member of the AstuteNET Partner Program," said Ken Griffin, vice president of Advanced Infrastructure Solutions (AIS) Storage Solutions at Tech Data. "Astute's flash-based ViSX appliances are a highly differentiated product line that dramatically accelerates application performance at an industry leading cost/performance combination. Our resellers selling IT infrastructure solutions to support Tier 1 application deployments will find ViSX to be a very compelling offering."
Astute ViSX Flash VM storage appliances are purpose-built to deliver unprecedented random IOPS performance and unprecedented IOPS per dollar value, helping to unleash the full potential of virtualized environments. ViSX's Networked FlashTM architecture combines ultra-reliable eMLC flash solid state storage modules with Astute's own patented high-performance, 10/1GbE DataPump EngineTM processor to completely offload and dramatically accelerate all network (TCP) & storage (iSCSI) protocol processing. Tightly fused, they eliminate all critical I/O bottlenecks that affect virtualized application and VDI performance and provisions sharable flash performance to all VMs on all hosts over standard Ethernet networks, resulting in efficient and high performance virtualized infrastructure with less complexity.
"Our purpose-built ViSX flash-based appliance provides our partners an exciting solution at an industry-leading price point that is easy to deploy and delivers unprecedented IOPS per dollar value that other flash or hybrid storage systems simply can't match", said Len Rosenthal, senior vice president of marketing, Astute Networks. "Fusing our differentiated and patented technology with a comprehensive partner program that delivers all the resources partners need to profitably grow their business and deliver increased customer satisfaction is a win-win for all."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher