|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 08:31 PM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Holiday party planners are using the Beer Calculator from Kegerators.com to determine how much beer they will need for their holiday party this season.
It's that time of year again. Millions of Americans are planning holiday parties and most people already have company parties and family gatherings planned.
For some, planning one of these parties is the highlight of the year. For others, it can be a bit stressful. Everyone wants their holiday party to be the hit party of the year. This leaves no room for mishaps.
One of the challenges of planning holiday parties is trying to determine how much food and drink to have. Of course, most choose to err on the side of having too much rather than not enough. However, in today's economical situation, people do not want to spend more than they have to. This is especially true when buying beer.
Kegerators.com has created on online tool to help with part of this dilemma. The calculator will provide information on the amount of beer, ice and cups needed for the amount of people attending the event. All it requires plugging in the number of guests and the how drunk each person is likely to get. The results provided even will account for cup breakage and beer spills.
The tool is not only helpful for holiday parties. It has been used for cookouts, wedding receptions and birthday parties. Any time beer is being purchased for a large group this tool becomes a wonderful help.
This website started in 1998 and has been a leading site for purchasing kegerators for the last decade. Each kegerator type has a different purpose and the listings offer a wide variety of brands and prices. Their listings provide items from various sites making price and quality comparisons. To see more about kegerators visit http://www.kegerators.com/.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks