|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
AUCKLAND, New Zealand, Nov. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkForex®, a leading international Forex broker, was named Fastest Growing FX Broker at the prestigious MENA Forex Awards 2012. The awards ceremony was held at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Thursday, November 15, 2012 in Dubai, UAE.
"We are very honored that we won the Fastest Growing FX Broker award from the MENA Forex Awards 2012," said Faizan Anees, managing director, ThinkForex. "We have undergone a tremendous amount of growth within the past two years and we are thrilled to be recognized for this accomplishment by winning the Fastest Growing Forex Broker award."
Since 2010, ThinkForex has demonstrated remarkable expansion in the global Forex market and continues to be dedicated as a leading Forex broker in the Middle East region. ThinkForex offers traders extremely fast, low latency execution, competitive spreads, Swap Free Accounts, full hedging, free Forex VPS, no dealing desk execution, and award-winning customer service.
The MENA Forex Awards 2012 were part of the MENA 10th Forex Managed Funds & Investment Summit, which was held at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel on November 15 – 16, 2012. The summit brought together institutional investors and fund management companies to discuss the economy, regulatory reforms, investor opportunities, and investor needs.
The event was attended by more than 1,000 delegates including hedge fund advisors, commodity trading advisors, fund of funds, institutional investors, and service providers to the alternative investment industry. The event included educational programs and networking opportunities for Forex traders.
For more information about ThinkForex, visit www.thinkforex.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks