|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 07:52 PM EST||
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OC Nissan Irvine, located in the Irvine Auto Center, is happy to announce the arrival of the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder to the dealership. The most noticeable updates on the model include on-road comfort, better fuel economy ratings and a fresh and stylish cabin. Completely redesigned for the 2013 model, the Pathfinder has broken free from its truck-like, off-road character and instead adapted to a car-based, family-friendly SUV.
"We believe that our customers will respond well to the new and improved Pathfinder," says General Manager Sam Klein. "It's lighter, more fuel-efficient and is a smart choice for families who are looking for a strong SUV that has the comfort of a sedan."
Customers all over the Orange County region can now schedule a test drive with the new Pathfinder at OC Nissan Irvine. You can see the 2013 Pathfinder in the showroom by visiting 30 Auto Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618. View specials, prices and other information at www.ocnissanirvine.com.
OC Nissan Irvine
SOURCE OC Nissan Irvine
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher