|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 07:37 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/12 -- MF2 Investment Company 1 LP ("MF2") reports that it has acquired ownership of 9.8 million units ("Units") of Oracle Mining Corp. ("Oracle") pursuant to a private placement offering at a subscription price of $0.85 per Unit for an aggregate amount of $8,330,000. Each Unit consists of one common share of Oracle (each, a "Common Share") and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a "Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles MF2 to acquire a Common Share at a price of $1.02 per Common Share for a period of 36 months from the date of issue.
After giving effect to the private placement, MF2 owns 9.8 million Common Shares representing approximately 19.99% of the issued and outstanding Common Shares and 4.9 million Warrants. If MF2 exercised all 4.9 million Warrants, it would hold 14.7 million Common Shares which would represent approximately 27% of the then issued and outstanding Common Shares.
The Units were acquired by MF2 in connection with an Investment Agreement between MF2, Oracle and Oracle Ridge Mining LLC dated November 2, 2012, as amended. Subject to availability, price, the general state of the capital markets and the financial condition of Oracle from time to time, MF2 may purchase or sell securities of Oracle.
For further information and to obtain a copy of the early warning report filed under applicable Canadian securities laws in connection with the private placement, please see Oracle's profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
MF2 Investment Company 1 LP
c/o Butterfield Fulcrum Group (Bermuda) Limited
26 Burnaby Street, Hamilton
HM 11, Bermuda
Kekst & Co
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?