|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 06:26 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- CERF Incorporated ("CERF Inc.") (TSX VENTURE:CFL) is pleased to announce that it has engaged Osprey Capital Partners Inc. ("Osprey") to provide certain capital markets services.
Under the terms of the agreement, CERF Inc. will pay Osprey a monthly fee of $6,000. The contract commences immediately and is for an initial term of five months. It extends automatically on a month to month basis unless terminated on 30 days written notice.
Pursuant to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange certain of the services that Osprey will be providing may be considered to be investor relations and promotional activities on behalf of CERF which require disclosure in this press release.
About CERF Inc.
CERF Inc. is a Canadian public corporation engaged in the rental, sale and service of industrial and construction equipment, the rental of oilfield equipment and waste management and environmental services.
About Osprey Capital Partners Inc.
Osprey has 18 Senior Partners across Canada in offices in Toronto, Calgary, Winnipeg, Nova Scotia and British Columbia and has been in business since 1998.
Osprey offers premium investment banking for public and private growth companies. Osprey has built strong relationships with billions of public and private equity capital, venture and debt capital in Canada, the U.S., Europe and the Middle East. Osprey offers vertical expertise in technology, healthcare, oil and gas, and industrials.
Osprey aims to innovate the platform that best meets the needs of small to mid cap growth companies and the buyers that invest in them.
In addition, Osprey provides M&A, restructuring and other capital markets/corporate finance advisory services to the mid market.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks