|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 06:22 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- Times Three Wireless Inc. (TSX VENTURE:TTW) (the "Company") reports a net loss of $149,000 for the three months ended September 30, 2012.
Subsequent to the end of the quarter, the Company announced that it will build upon its existing wireless networking and technology licensing businesses by developing a high-margin patent licensing program utilizing its fundamental wireless location patents, new patents it will apply for based on its numerous other inventions and anticipated future patent acquisitions. The Company also announced that it had appointed Mr. William (Bill) Middleton to the position of President, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Legal Officer.
The complete financial statements along with management's discussion and analysis can be found on SEDAR (www.sedar.com).
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Times Three Wireless Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks