|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 06:19 PM EST||
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Human Biostar and RNL Bio announced today that they have completed the revision and supplementation of Human Biostar's stem cell laboratory (GTP Center I) to be compliant with FDA regulation.
Human Biostar is engaged in the contract service for stem cell banking, producing and supplying to CellTex. The construction of its first GTP Center was initially finished on October 11, 2011, with processing capacity of up to 3,000 customers per annum. It has been working on complementing and satisfying the FDA's comments and recommendations regarding compartmentalization, efficient management systems and additional forms/documentation. During revision, the lab was temporarily closed but is now open again and back to normal operation, accepting stem cell banking customers. Any customer can place a service order and enjoy the state of the art banking service with the stem cell center.
On November 21, 2012, Human Biostar invited customers and honored guests to its open lab event and explained what was fixed and revised to satisfy FDA recommendations in its facility configuration and operation system, giving a comforting message to existing customers who were concerned about its temporary hold by asserting that stem cell banking itself was not within the inspection scope and hasn't been interrupted by the FDA inspection.
SOURCE Human Biostar
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher