|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The professionals at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet have been providing new Chevy trucks to the residents of Cincinnati and the surrounding areas for many years. Now with the 2013 Chevy Silverado in Cincinnati arriving at the dealership, the staff is seeing elevated levels of interest.
The Chevy Silverado is a popular vehicle for many reasons. Among them are the outstanding capabilities of the truck. The Silverado 1500 in Extended Cab models is capable of towing up to 10,700 pounds and Crew Cab models can pull up to 10,600 pounds. To handle all of that, the top-tier engine on the Silverado is a 6.2-liter eight-cylinder engine that has output of 403 horsepower and 417 pound-feet of torque.
While the power and capability is enough to set the Silverado apart in the segment, many consumers appreciate the truck for the comfort features. One such feature is the heated and cooled seats available on the truck. Workers using the truck in different weather conditions appreciate the ability to escape the elements and get comfortable after a long day's work.
In addition to the Silverado 1500, the truck is also available in 2500 and 3500 versions. Mike Castrucci Chevrolet has a large selection of the Silverado trucks – in addition to a variety of new and used cars in Cincinnati, OH. The dealership can be reached at 877-405-7431 or online at www.mikecastruccichevrolet.com.
Media Contact: Todd Williams Mike Castrucci Chevrolet, 877-405-7431, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mike Castrucci Chevrolet
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks