|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 05:41 PM EST||
AUBURN, Calif., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (AAA NCNU) has named Auburn-based Flyers Energy as the preferred supplier of fuel for their emergency roadside service providers in Northern California, Nevada and Utah for 2013. About 280 companies are contracted to provide emergency roadside service to AAA NCNU members.
"Providing the best, most reasonably priced services to AAA members is always our ultimate goal. Flyers Energy has excellent fuel location coverage as well as the technology and the staffing to be our commercial fueling partner in this effort," says Donna Diaz, Director of Automotive Operations for AAA NCNU.
The distribution of Flyers' commercial fueling sites was a key criterion for the contract. Flyers Energy owns locations across California and northern Nevada and will provide service to southern Nevada and Utah on the CFN FleetWide network. "We've got everybody covered. Flyers can supply fuel to all 50 states if necessary," says Lynn Olson, Flyers Energy Cardlock Manager.
Flyers Energy, LLC franchises the Flyers fuel brand and distributes wholesale and branded retail fuel, commercial lubricants, renewable fuels and solar power in the United States. Flyers Energy is the largest member of the Commercial Fueling Network and also offers fueling at 230,000 locations nationwide with the Flyers Fleet Card.
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah offers a wide array of automotive, travel, insurance, DMV, financial services, and consumer discounts to over 4 million members. AAA has been a leader and advocate for the safety and security of all travelers since it was founded more than 100 years ago.
SOURCE Flyers Energy, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks