|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 05:33 PM EST||
Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) announced today that it will release earnings for the first quarter ended October 31, 2012 after the close of market on Tuesday, November 27, 2012.
On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 a conference call will be held at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10 a.m. Central) to discuss the results and answer questions regarding the company’s performance for the quarter ended October 31, 2012.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=544612&s=1&k=CEAE6B5A03619F91BE8BFD5643A0E74D.
It will be available for replay through the same URL through December 28, 2012.
If you do not have Internet access you can access an audio replay at (888) 203-1112 using confirmation code #6449355. The audio replay will be available through December 28, 2012.
Copart, founded in 1982, provides vehicle sellers with a full range of remarketing services to process and sell salvage and clean title vehicles to dealers, dismantlers, rebuilders, exporters and, in some states, to end users. Copart remarkets the vehicles through Internet sales utilizing its patented VB2 technology. Copart sells vehicles on behalf of insurance companies, banks, finance companies, fleet operators, dealers, car dealerships and others as well as cars sourced from the general public. The company currently operates 162 facilities; with operations in the United States and Canada (www.copart.com), the United Kingdom (www.copart.co.uk), Brazil (www.copart.com.br), Germany (www.copart.de) and the United Arab Emirates (www.copart.ae). Copart links sellers to more than 750,000 members in over 140 countries worldwide through our online multi-channel platform. For more information, or to become a member, visit www.copart.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher