|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 04:39 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- Forbes & Manhattan, Inc., ("F&M"), a leading private merchant bank with a global focus on the resource-based sectors, congratulates F&M portfolio company Black Iron Inc. (TSX:BKI) on its recently announced Bankable Feasibility Study, originally press released by Black Iron Inc. on November 15, 2012.
Projected for startup in the fourth quarter of 2015, Black Iron's Bankable Feasibility Study for its wholly-owned Shymanivske Project in Ukraine outlines an operation producing 9.2 million tonnes per year of high-grade 68% iron ore concentrate, projecting a 45.9% internal rate of return and a US$3.5 billion net present value at an eight percent discount rate. The Bankable Feasibility Study improves upon Black Iron's positive Preliminary Economic Assessment released a year ago and further defines the project as a low capital intensity operation with the potential to become a world-class, high-value, low unit cost producer. The Bankable Feasibility Study was completed by independent engineering groups WorleyParsons Canada Services Ltd., Watts, Griffis and McOuat Limited, and P&E Mining Consultants Inc. The full study is expected to be available on Black Iron's website (www.blackiron.com) and filed on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) before December 31, 2012.
"Forbes & Manhattan congratulates the Black Iron team on achieving yet another major corporate milestone with the release of the Bankable Feasibility Study. The timeline to results at Black Iron outpace those achieved by Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines, and represent a lower capital cost and lower unit operating cost producer. The results are a testament to the team we've assembled at Black Iron and their ability to improve upon the work and results achieved with CLM," states Stan Bharti, Executive Chairman and Founder of F&M. "With these results and all that Ukraine has to offer foreign investors, I see more significant results ahead for Black Iron."
About Forbes & Manhattan, Inc.
Forbes & Manhattan, Inc., is a leading private merchant bank with a global focus on the resource-based sectors. F&M is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with offices, operations and assets across the globe. F&M uses its industry proven technical and financial team, along with its capital, to incubate, finance and manage public and private companies in the junior resource sectors. F&M creates shareholder value by uniting a successful combination of assets, financial backing, technical strength and marketing support throughout the entire corporate lifecycle. With a depth of financial, technical, legal and investor relations expertise in house, F&M is able to advance its group of portfolio companies to unlock shareholder value.
F&M has a successful track record of identifying high quality assets and advancing them from discovery through to production. For more information, please visit www.forbesmanhattan.com.
Forbes & Manhattan, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London