|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 04:36 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- Opawica Explorations Inc. ("Opawica" / the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:OPW), announces that drilling has commenced on its 100% optioned Teck - Kirkland Property near Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
The Teck - Kirkland property covers an area of 1250 hectares and is located 7 km west of the Town of Kirkland Lake, Ontario, in the western half of Teck Township and the southeastern part of Grenfell Township, Ontario. The property is accessible by paved and dirt roads. The area is well developed with permanent electrical and transportation networks supporting mining activities such as those owned by Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.
The current drill program consists of up to three holes of between 200m and 700m in core length for approximately 1500m of drilling. This drilling will test magnetic anomalies outlined by past geophysics, as well as test one portion of the property for structure and geology. The program is expected to be completed by December 31, 2012.
In addition, pursuant to the Comp any's news release of September 28, 2012, Opawica announces that it has received the 9,925,000 shares of San Gold Corporation out of Escrow for the sale of three properties from Opawica to San Gold. These San Gold shares are subject to a four month hold period expiring on January 29, 2013.
QUALITY CONTROL - DISCLAIMERS
Mr. Robert (Bob) Laakso, P.Eng., is the Independent Qualified Person who has prepared or supervised the preparation of the information that forms the basis for the scientific and technical disclosure in this news release.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy of accuracy of this news release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks